EY Wavespace is born in Rome, a collective intelligence laboratory equipped with the most advanced technologies, to allow organizations and companies to benefit from a space dedicated to collaboration and integration of skills.
Thanks to applied research in the field of human and artificial intelligence, it is possible to promote and encourage the development of innovative learning processes.
The 700 m2 wavespace integrates progressive knowledge of Applied Neuroscience and Behavioral Psychology and BrainSigns has provided technologies for the evaluation of the psychological and neurophysiological parameters integrated into the consultancy services offered in the Center.
The layout of the rooms is highly innovative and aimed at developing transformation processes that keep human relationships at the center of the scene.
The current objective of Wavespace is to give a real contribution to companies and the economic recovery of Italy, after these months of health emergency.
- BrainSigns on "La Repubblica" - Neuromarketing: a strategic and innovative approach for companies
- BrainSigns in TV News: Neuromarketing and shopping experience
- Brainwaves: how to study the shopping behaviour in the supermarkets
- Inside Marketing interviews Prof. Fabio Babiloni, BS Chief Scientific Officer
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Arianna Trettel, BS Co-founder and Director
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Patrizia Cherubino, BS Neuromarketing expert
- TG2 - BrainSigns at the "Accademia dei Lincei"
- Interview with Prof. Fabio Babiloni by Radio 24 on the NINA project
- Prof. Fabio Babiloni at the LUISS University - Seminar "The measures of the Mind "
- Brainsigns at Accademia dei Lincei with the President of the Chamber of Deputies, Laura Boldrini
- Neuromarketing contribution in the new TIM logo choice
- Article on Focus, February 2016 “And the neuron buy”
- Tg2 - Brain activity and Art
- Uno Mattina - Experimentation on Michelangelo's Moses