What is WorkingAge project?
Funder & Duration
- Funder: H2020-EU.126.96.36.199. H2020-EU.188.8.131.52., Call: H2020-SC1-DTH-2018, Topic: SC1-DTH-03-2018- Adaptive smart working and living environments supporting active and healthy ageing, Grant agreement ID: 826232
- Duration: 3 years - 2019/2022
During the project the wellbeing profile of > 50 (year old) workers will be studied through innovative methods (augmented reality, virtual reality, gesture / voice recognition, eye tracking and sensors of physiological activity) taking into account different working conditions: office, driving, manufacturing.
The purpose is to promote healthy habits of users in their working environment and daily living activities in order to improve their working and living conditions.
WorkingAge will test and validate a system to learn the user’s behaviour and preferences through continue data collection and analysis taking into account all the requirements of the European Privacy Respect Law, one of the most advanced in the world.
A system will be built to provide workers assistance in their everyday routine in the form of reminders, risks avoidance and recommendations, promoting "ageing in health" and mitigating the senility's effects on activity performance.
- EXODUS ANONYMOS ETAIREIA PLIROFORIKIS - Greece
- THE CHANCELLOR MASTERS AND SCHOLARSOF THE UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE- United Kingdom
- POLITECNICO DI MILANO - Italy
- GREEN COMMUNICATIONS SAS - France
- BRAINSIGNS SRL-Italy
- RHEINISCH-WESTFAELISCHE TECHNISCHE HOCHSCHULE AACHEN - Germany
- TELESPAZIO FRANCE SAS - France
- AUDEERING GMBH - Germany
- EUROPEAN EMERGENCY NUMBER ASSOCIATION ASBL - Belgium
- FUNDACION INTRAS - Spain
- TELEMATIC MEDICAL APPLICATIONS EMPORIA KAI ANAPTIXI PROIONTON TILIATRIKIS MONOPROSOPIKI ETAIRIA PERIORISMENIS EYTHINIS - Greece
- EXUS SOFTWARE MONOPROSOPI ETAIRIA PERIORISMENIS EVTHINIS - Greece