More and more people talk about Neuromarketing, but why is it so important for companies?
La Repubblica, through an article published on September 28th, in which BrainSigns is mentioned, describes the Neuromarketing as a discipline behind which there are interesting opportunities and that allows to understand the unexpressed desires of consumers and what lies at the basis of their choices.
For these reasons, Neuromarketing allows the development of a better and more in-depth strategic approach, which is fundamental in the development of products, services and communications.
- EY Wavespace: a Neuroscience Laboratory for evolving companies
- BrainSigns in TV News: Neuromarketing and shopping experience
- Brainwaves: how to study the shopping behaviour in the supermarkets
- Inside Marketing interviews Prof. Fabio Babiloni, BS Chief Scientific Officer
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Arianna Trettel, BS Co-founder and Director
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Patrizia Cherubino, BS Neuromarketing expert
- TG2 - BrainSigns at the "Accademia dei Lincei"
- Interview with Prof. Fabio Babiloni by Radio 24 on the NINA project
- Prof. Fabio Babiloni at the LUISS University - Seminar "The measures of the Mind "
- Brainsigns at Accademia dei Lincei with the President of the Chamber of Deputies, Laura Boldrini
- Neuromarketing contribution in the new TIM logo choice
- Article on Focus, February 2016 “And the neuron buy”
- Tg2 - Brain activity and Art
- Uno Mattina - Experimentation on Michelangelo's Moses