The innovative approach adopted by the BrainSigns group coordinated by prof. Fabio Babiloni, deals with an integrated system of neuromarketing techniques to explore the perceptions that people have on marketing stimuli, including the logo that represents one of the first points of contact between the brand and the consumer.
These methods also have been applied in the rebranding of Telecom Italy and TIM by the leader team led by Carlotta Ventura Head of Brand Strategy & Media and Stella Romagnoli Head of Brand Strategy and Marketing Research. On the italian magazine "Prima Comunicazione", in February, they are cited as "Women of Change", who led the team leader in the rebranding operation.
The article also has a page dedicated to an interview with Fabio Babiloni, about the specific contribution of BrainSigns with neuromarketing techniques "The ad: I can see it in thought".
- BrainSigns on "La Repubblica" - Neuromarketing: a strategic and innovative approach for companies
- Neuroscience and the influence of packaging on purchasing behaviour
- What is CertaMente 2018?
- How do people react to the observation of anti-smoking campaigns from a cognitive and emotional point of view
- Neuromarketing goes deeper beyond of what consumers say
- CertaMente 2017: the most all-encompassing Italian conference focused on neuromarketing
- BrainSigns in TV News: Neuromarketing and shopping experience
- Brainwaves: how to study the shopping behaviour in the supermarkets
- Inside Marketing interviews Prof. Fabio Babiloni, BS Chief Scientific Officer
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Arianna Trettel, BS Co-founder and Director
- Inside Marketing interviews Dr. Patrizia Cherubino, BS Neuromarketing expert
- TG2 - BrainSigns at the "Accademia dei Lincei"
- Interview with Prof. Fabio Babiloni by Radio 24 on the NINA project
- Prof. Fabio Babiloni at the LUISS University - Seminar "The measures of the Mind "
- Brainsigns at Accademia dei Lincei with the President of the Chamber of Deputies, Laura Boldrini
- Don’t Miss “CertaMente 2016” Rome, April 14-15
- Article on Focus, February 2016 “And the neuron buy”
- Tg2 - Brain activity and Art
- Uno Mattina - Experimentation on Michelangelo's Moses
- February 3-4th - Neuromarketing test Open Client